Страницы

Wednesday 7 March 2012

March, 8

Hi, dears
Sorry about the lack of posts about trip to Edinburgh this week.
I have been really, really ill these past few days. I had middle ear infection with high temperatures, and it caused temporary hearing problems.
Today I returned back to the office after sick leave, and I was very surprised and delighted to find some gifts on my table.
Tomorrow is 8 March - Women's Day in Russia. Russian women will be queens for this day. We don't care that this first spring holiday is a day for revolutionary women and celebrating women's economic, political and social achievements. Nowadays it is the holiday of spring, love and beauty, so women of all ages will receive flowers especially tulips, candies, perfumes, jewelry and other gifts from their husbands, children, male colleagues.
For me each day is like March 8. My husband doesn't really need a special day on the calendar to appreciate me. But it's so nice to get a flowers and greetings from colleagues and friends!
That means spring is knocking on my door! -)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark

.showpageNum a{padding:4px 8px