Страницы

Monday 16 April 2012

❤ My lovely princess Cat ❤

This is a post about my cat named Cat -)
The history of her occurrence in our house is amusing. When we got married, I moved to husband's apartments. After that I began to dream about a little kitten -)
My husband was strongly disagreed because we both work and he was afraid that no one of us will care for the little kitten.
But the fate brought her to us!
One day my husband went to the grocery store, and when he returned home, he found next to the door the little kitty! It is not clear how she got to our apartment, because we live on the fourth floor! The little kitten was meowing without stopping.
We spared cute kitty and decided to give to her some milk. And then it was a pity to leave she on the street and she stayed with us for the night. On the next morning my husband decided to send a cat away, but as soon he put her down on the grass and walked away as she ran after him and climbed on his foot and sat on his shoulder.
My husband's heart was melted and the little robber stayed to live with us.
So, here is our princess -)
In the childhood

cat sleeps on computerSee more photos of my princess below :-)

cat and computer
  computer cat


blue eyes bully cat
 And now
blue eyes cat

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark

.showpageNum a{padding:4px 8px