Страницы

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring came in Moscow!!!

Spring came late this year in Moscow, but the main thing, that it really happened!


This is what was outside our window just one week ago!




Spring is my favorite season, because spring weather makes me happy. It's never too hot or too cold. It always is just right. I can open all the windows in my apartments and smell the freshness.
I can jogging in the park and walk long time on the streets with my hubby!
I can get rid of heavy clothes, and I can wear trendy springtime outfits.
Spring is also the time of clean the house. For me its also a time to clear the thought in my head and think about the new things I'd like to do and explore.
I love Spring because it is time of new beginnings and  opportunity.

What is Spring for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark

.showpageNum a{padding:4px 8px